Sunday, November 15, 2009

Vintage Shopping


Vintage shopping seems pretty popular in Paris, I've seen quite a few vintage stores around and yesterday I went to a vintage sale with my friends. The sale cost 7 euros to get into... which I was not too happy about because then I felt like I should buy something since I payed to get in, but most things were really expensive. There was furniture, clothes, shoes, etc. and a lot of the stuff was designer so the prices were well beyond my price range. I saw a few bags that were relatively cheap but nothing really caught my attention. I'm not too big into vintage shopping, I find in general a lot of items are overpriced and I just don't really like the idea of wearing clothes that have been who knows where... I understand why people enjoy it though, I think it has a lot to do with the excitement of coming across a really good find, and also there's an aspect of uniqueness and history behind a vintage piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment