Sunday, November 15, 2009

Favela Chic

My friends and I went to a cool place for dinner last night called Favela Chic. It's a restaurant/bar and we went a few weeks ago for drinks and decided that we would have to go back to eat since the food smelled so good. Luckily we managed to get in last night, even though we were a huge group (around 14) and didn't have a reservation. They have really long tables and benches so it's the perfect place for large groups. The food is Brazilian and most of the meals contained some sort of meat/seafood with veggies and rice. The food was good, though expensive so I don't think I would go back for a meal just because of my student budget...haha. But I would recommend anyone to try it at least once. The atmosphere is great, very lively and warm and the staff is very friendly as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment