Sunday, November 15, 2009

French Men's Shoes


Recently one of my friends pointed out that most French men wear a similar style of shoe. I hadn't really noticed up until then because I don't normally pay much attention to men's footwear. At the bar the other night I actually took a moment to look at shoes and realized it was true, most French guys wear pointy shoes. Ever since then, I can't help but look at the shoes that men are wearing here. I am really not a fan of the pointy-toed shoes on men, to me it just looks a bit sleazy and I'm not sure why. It's probably just more of a European style that I'm not accustomed to seeing. I couldn't find a great picture but hopefully you get the general idea from above. The shoes that I've seen tend to be even pointier and shinier.

No comments:

Post a Comment