Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What I like about Paris


1) It is a beautiful city! Paris has 20 different arrondissments (basically sections that it is divided into), I haven't seen them all yet, but each one I've been to has its own charm. The buildings here are gorgeous and there are a lot of great museums, parks, canals, etc. It is going to be amazing to explore throughout the next few months!
2) The metro is super easy to navigate and not too expensive either.
3) The people I've met here have been very friendly and nice in general.
4) It is a great city to walk in.
5) They have those free bikes that you can borrow to ride around the city... I haven't tried it yet, I need to build up the courage to be on the same road as the crazy Parisian drivers.
6) There are endless rows of restaurants and cafes with outdoor patios and delicious food!

1 comment:

  1. Tory, So glad you are settling in. Mike and I have spent many an afternoon in one of the cafes, sitting outside and watching the people stroll by. The coffee, the smells, the smiles of the people. In the fall the crepes sold on the street are a real treat. Enjoy! Love Vickie

    ReplyDelete