Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm Back!




Sorry for the lack of posts... my parents and godparents came to visit last week and school has picked up so I've been really busy lately. Seeing family was really nice and comforting. It's great to be able to share this experience with people that really know me, especially so that later when I'm back in Canada complaining about how I miss Paris, my family will actually know what I'm talking about since they've seen my apartment and a lot of the places that I've been enjoying here. We walked along the Seine, went on a boat cruise, saw the arc de triomphe, eiffel tower, Sacre Coeure and Montmartre, Versailles and just did a lot of walking around the city! Tomorrow Joce is coming to visit me from England which is very exciting! Having guests is fun because it makes me do more touristy stuff again. When I first arrived here I was really into sight-seeing and exploring different places, but now that school is underway and I've settled in I've become sort of lazy and there are still so many things that I need to see!

1 comment: