Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Parisiens and their cats...

I mentioned before that I saw a cat eating tuna on top of a gravestone... and recently I saw an even stranger thing. I went to a bar on a boat on the canal near my apartment with some friends last week, it was a typical kind of neighbourhood bar with lots of French people who all seemed to know each other. So I was just sitting at a table with my friends, enjoying a beer when I turned around to see an old woman standing behind me talking to some people while petting her cat that she had tucked inside her coat, with its head peeking out just under her chin... very strange. It seems that French people are really attached to their cats and sometimes take their fondness to a whole new level!

1 comment:

  1. That's AMAZING! I think Ellie would like to move to Paris....

    ReplyDelete